Another year is quickly drawing to a close, with 2016 almost here.
Last year was a transformational journey for Syneka Marketing, largely due to our relocation to South Melbourne. This year we have built upon these foundations, strengthening our focus on strategic marketing, through partners who understand and value our insights and direction.
We have been fortunate to work with exceptional clients who have utilised our marketing plans and strategies to guide the development of their business or organisation. In fact, December is often a busy month for us, as we work with businesses and organisations that hadn’t had the time to undertake strategic marketing planning earlier in the year.
The work we have undertaken in 2015 will continue into the new year, as we exist to re-define marketing. Our Marketing Performance Framework ensures that our clients can evaluate marketing outcomes, assess new market opportunities and ensure alignment between business goals and marketing activities. Our approach is strategy led, ensuring that marketing execution delivers results that have a positive impact on business goals.
Throughout this year we have provided commentary on marketing, highlighting the good and the bad, through our Blog and our newsletter Syneka Snippets.
The top ten most read articles for 2015 include several that analyse topical marketing issues:
- When a lack of strategy creates trouble – Woolworth’s Fresh in our Memories Campaign
- Seek’s new marketing campaign – an example of a brand becoming too comfortable and losing its focus
- Identify the resources required to deliver your marketing plan
- Viral Marketing – It’s All About Context
- Beyond the SWOT – Revisiting this elementary tool
- Marketing isn’t Dead, but it does need to be redefined
- #thedress and Domestic Violence – An Example of Sound Campaign Planning
- Exploring the customer experience through the marketing mix
- 5000 Poppies to 100,000 – Crowdfunding Australia’s largest community arts tribute
We have been conducting regular surveys to evaluate our content and it is fantastic to receive your feedback. Responses have been extremely positive and will be increasing our focus on live case studies so we can explore some topics in further detail.
Next year promises to be an exciting time, following one of our busiest Decembers. In early 2016 we will be strengthening the Syneka Marketing Performance Methodology , as well as launching our Partner Program, so we can further our mission in re-defining marketing.
Thank you for joining us in re-defining marketing and for the clients who was worked with us over the course of 2015 and throughout the past five years.
We looking forward to working with you in 2016.