Training and Education that builds marketing skills
As accredited marketing professionals we can build the capacity of your marketing team. Our training services are designed to enhance the skills of your team and to reinforce a strategic approach to marketing.
Our training sessions are designed in accordance with our Marketing Governance Framework and and Performance Methodology. We can provide you with introductory, intermediate and advanced marketing topics to tailor sessions and content to the needs of your marketing and executive team.
Training can be provided on an individual or group basis, and is designed around the learning outcomes that are required. Worksheets are provided for all sessions, as well as copies of all presentation materials.
Building marketing capacity through training
Marketing Governance establishes the foundations required to embed accountable and measurable marketing outcomes. We can work with your board and executive teams to establish marketing governance to enable a market facing culture. Training in Marketing Governance establishes the strategic rigour required for marketing, as well as providing clarity on roles and responsibilities. In addition, Marketing Governance ensures that risk management, financial rigour and accountability is considered during the development and delivery of marketing outcomes.
The Syneka Marketing Performance Methodology is provided for marketing teams that operate within a culture of Marketing Governance. Each phase within the Syneka Marketing Performance Methodology has corresponding training modules that are designed to build marketing capacity and capabilities.
The Marketing Audit module works to maximise the return from your current marketing efforts. The module covers the following:
- Defining marketing
- Measuring the impact of marketing
- Determining the inputs and outputs that are required to evaluate outcomes, throughout each phase of the customer journey
- Metrics that enable evaluation across the marketing mix, including offline and online communications and advertising
The Marketing Forecast module considers how you can create effective marketing campaigns and product launches. This module covers:
- How to effectively manage campaign budgets
- Steps in conducting an effective industry and competitor analysis
- Marketing concepts that can be used to position a campaign or product launch
- Building measurable campaigns that deliver tangible outcomes
- Innovation and its impact on marketing
- Campaign implementation plans and tracking
The development of strategic marketing plans is covered through our planning modules, which explore:
- How to embed a marketing based culture across your organisation
- The process of aligning business goals and marketing outcomes
- How to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver your marketing activities
- How to write effective marketing briefs and the delivery of outcomes
- Ongoing measurement and performance management of marketing
Our training sessions build your marketing capacity by strengthening the skills of your teams, as well as to reinforce good marketing governance across your business or organisation.