We are pleased to announce our workshop: Brand, Reputation and Risk: Managing Marketing Governance in partnership with the Governance Institute of Australia.
Marketing governance reinforces good governance by ensuring your marketing performs a strategic role, fulfilling its purpose of delivering value to your organisation and your customers. This workshop will utilise the Syneka Marketing Governance Framework to align marketing with good governance.
- The role of governance within a marketing context
- Assessing risk within marketing activities
- Determining appropriate roles and responsibilities within marketing
- Suitably allocating budgets and resources to marketing activities
- Evaluating marketing performance across activity chains.
Attendees will learn how to apply the marketing governance framework within their organisation. Outcomes include the ability to evaluate marketing performance against organisational direction and the touchpoints required for their target stakeholders.