In this one hour webinar, Alex Makin and Natalia Perera from Syneka Marketing
, Australia’s award winning strategic marketing agency, will discuss the essential elements required to develop
effective marketing strategies and plans.
Using a dynamic and innovative approach, Syneka Marketing has developed marketing strategies for a diverse range of organisations, with a focus on measurability and outcomes.
This advanced webinar, aimed at marketing professionals and senior management will include:
- Best practices for structuring a marketing plan
- The importance of research
- Using a collaborative approach to ensure organisational wide support
- How to identify and undertake research on direct and indirect competitors
- Composing a situational analysis and understanding macro-environmental trends
- How to develop actionable strategies and actions
- Including revenue goals and why these are essential
- Marketing implementation and performance measurement
- Responding to change and measuring progress
When: Tuesday, 27th May 2014
What Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Sydney Time
Where: Online – join via your computer!
Your Host: Alex Makin and Natalia Perera – Syneka Marketing
Learning Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Register at: www2.redbackconferencing.com.au/marketing_strategy