Membership Mastery is comprehensive training program covering every aspect of membership and revenue growth for membership managers and anyone who is accountable for growing their membership and their member revenue in 2013 … and beyond.
We are partnering with Kevin Cahalane from Membership Growth to deliver further workshops in 2013.
A one-day (8.30am – 4.00pm) workshop will be conducted on Thursday 14 March 2013 at the Mercure, Spring Street, Melbourne.
All participants will receive a tailored workbook and a copy of the Membership Growth Toolkit and resources (valued at $197) – the best membership building program currently available in Australia.
Full fee for the day is only $595 (GST inclusive) for a training program that will cover:
- Marketing and Promotion strategies for success in member recruitment, retention and renewals.
- Current factors affecting your organisation’s membership strategies and four key steps to improve them.
- Market segmentation/market research – what you need to know to build membership.
- Developing your “Unique Selling Proposition” (USP) to drive membership growth.
- Defining value, benefits and innovation – creating dynamic membership offers.
- Membership acquisition channels – what works and how to build on them.
- Creating a prospect sales funnel [high list of prospects = dynamic membership growth] explode your membership with this formula.
- Developing systems for membership growth.
- New members – induction and orientation, to totally avoid first year member loss (a complete 12 month plan).
- Member retention strategies for success – member engagement, building on member value and creating member advocacy.
- Member Service Excellence, creating a culture of service and care – the 12 vital steps.
- Developing a successful member “keep in touch” program. Effective use of social media to engage and communicate with your members.
- Designing your member renewals campaign – ideas and solid guidelines for success.
- Lost member reactivation – how to “win back” or conduct an exit interview.
- Revenue earning strategies for financial growth.
- Putting a strategy together for maximum membership growth results, long term sustainability and recession-proofing your organisation.
Places are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Payments can be made via PayPal at www.membershipgrowth.com.au/membership-mastery-booking or email Kevin Cahalane at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other payment options.